Competition Terms & Conditions
- This promotional competition (“Competition”) is run by The South African Breweries (Pty) Limited (“Promoter”) and is open to all persons of 18 years or older and resident in South Africa, except the employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, the Promoter’s advertising and promotion agencies, associated companies, and outlet owners and staff.
- These rules may be amended by notification at any time during the Competition, and will be interpreted by the Promoter only. Participation by all entrants (“Participants”) constitutes acceptance of these rules.
- These Competition rules and any amendments thereto, will be interpreted by the Promoter only. Participation by all entrants (“Participants”) constitutes acceptance of these Competition rules.
- The Competition starts on 14 December 2018 and ends on 31 January 2019 (“Competition Period”).
- The Prizes:
5.1) Prize is valid for 1 year and the booking can be made at anytime during the year excluding public holidays and school Holiday periods.
5.2) Excludes drinks
5.3) Booking is for 2 adults and 2 children (under the age of 14)
- Any personal data submitted by you will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation, the Consumer Protection Act and the Promoters’ respective privacy policies. The promoters may contact you for marketing purposes, on the basis that you will have the election to opt out at each interaction.
- The Promoters shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, incorrect or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoters shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this Promotion that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organized groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- In the event of a dispute, the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- The Promoter may make media announcements / publications of the names / photographs of winner/s, provided that any winner/s may expressly elect to decline this. The Promoter reserves the right to carry out audits in respect of any winner/s and entries to verify their eligibility and the validity of each entry. The Promoters reserve the right to disqualify any winner if fraud or cheating is suspected.
- The Competition rules may be amended by the Promoter at any time during the Competition Period by giving reasonable notification on the Castle lager web page.
- These Competition Rules are also available on www.luytlager.co.za
- For Customer Care please contact 000 000 0000